Visit the Index for a complete list of programs.
On CIDA's website, the term "program" can mean different types of programs. The main types are:
- Geographic, Multilateral and Global, and Partnerships with Canadians programs — three of CIDA's branches and aid delivery channels.
- Program activities as defined in CIDA's annual Report on Plans and Priorities to Parliament.
- Specific programs in these basic categories, such as CIDA's Bilateral Program in Ghana or the Partners for Development Program
- Time-limited programs, which are actually major projects, such as the Land Administration Program in Ghana
- Programs to encourage Canadian women and men to take part in international development efforts, such as the Volunteer Cooperation Program and the International Youth Internship Program.