Effective February 1, 2005, the provisions of the Technical Assistance Handbook replace all previous versions of "Management of Overseas Personnel: Manual for the Executing Agency".
- Appendix 1 - Declaration of Common-Law Partner
- Appendix 2 - Medical Examination Form (PDF, 51.2 Kb, 5 pages)
- Appendix 3 - Declaration of Dependants (PDF 42.8 Kb, 4 pages)
- Appendix 4 - Request for Relocation Travel Allowance (PDF, 36.6 Kb, 4 pages)
- Appendix 5 - Request for Vacation Travel Allowance (PDF, 46.2 Kb, 3 pages)
- Appendix 6 - Request for Family Reunion Travel Allowance (PDF, 45.2 Kb, 3 pages)
- Appendix 7 - Request for Education Travel Allowance (PDF, 44.6 Kb, 3 pages)
- Appendix 8 - Request for Compassionate Travel Allowance (PDF, 45.6 Kb, 3 pages)
- Appendix 9 - Request for Housing Allowance (PDF, 43.4 Kb, 3 pages)
- Appendix 10 - Request for Education Allowance (PDF, 46.6 Kb, 4 pages)
- Appendix 11 - Travel Allowance Certification (PDF, 35.8 Kb, 2 pages)
For any questions concerning the terms of this Handbook, the cooperant, the executing agency or the advisor via the executing agency, must contact the Technical Assistance Unit at CIDA. Only CIDA's Technical Assistance Unit is authorized to interpret this Handbook where it is unclear or does not cover a particular circumstance.
In cases of alleged misinterpretation or misapplication arising out of this Handbook by the cooperant, advisor or executing agency, the costs incurred shall be the responsibility of the cooperant, advisor or executing agency.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Handbook, please contact us.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (819) 994-5395
- Mailing Address: Canadian International Development Agency
- Technical Assistance Unit (CMD)
- 200 Promenade du Portage, 8th floor
- Gatineau, Québec
- K1A 0G4
Note: If you cannot access the documents that are provided in an alternate format, refer to the Help page.
Technical Assistance Handbook (PDF, 355 KB, 116 pages)