|Type :||Organisme non gouvernemental|
|Mandat :||TakingITGlobal (TIG) is an international, youth-led and technology empowered organization. Our flagship program, the TakingITGlobal.org online community, provides inspiration, information and involvement opportunities to 125,000+ members in more than 200 countries. Available in 11 languages, the platform includes an online magazine, discussion boards, art and databases of events, projects and organizations. Thematic engagement, around topics such as HIV/AIDS, provides direct means for youth to learn about specific global issues, explore interests and become involved. Through all our efforts we aim to: increase capacity of youth as leaders locally and globally; foster cross cultural understanding; increase youth action and awareness on global issues.|
|Adresse :||19 Duncan Street - Suite 505
FAX: (416) 352-1898
|Veuillez visiter le site Internet de l'organisation offrant ce stage pour connaître ses exigences avant de lui envoyer votre curriculum vitae.|
|Personne ressource :||Sarah Lounsbury|
|Description du stage :||
- Develop relationships with local youth organizations
- Work with local youth organizations to develop the skills and abilities of local youth
- Update and add content to the TIG country site for Egypt and provide support for MENA (Middle Eastern and North America) regional activities
- Establish relationships with relevant government departments
- Formulate strategies for youth engagement in the community
- Work towards implementing strategies to get youth involved in ICT training
- Promote entrepreneurship among local youth
- Responsible for recruitment and management of local volunteers
- Coordinate capacity-building workshops for local youth where possible
- Host ongoing local open forums
- Produce the yearly National Youth Platform report
- Promote TakingITGlobal in the region
|Organisation d'accueil :||Future Youth Club and the Egyptian National Youth Council|
|Détails au sujet de l'organisation d'accueil :||Future Youth Club (FYC) is an Egyptian non governmental organization that was founded by a group of young Egyptians in October 2000 who believe in restoring the values, ideas, and culture and empowering youth through social action.
Our organization seeks to make a positive impact on Egypt’s cultural, economic and social development through the cultivation of innovative project ideas until they are independent and successful national models.
FYC also strives as an organization to provide an organizational model that can be replicated by other Egyptian community groups, non governmental bodies working towards a better Egypt. This is done through collaboration and networking and constructive action.
FYC members work towards developing local communities that are enriched with a strong sense of culture. Which are full of energy, talent, and great ambitions that will greatly inspire and impact future generations.