|Type :||Organisme non gouvernemental|
|Mandat :||CANADEM's mandate is to create and manage a resource bank of qualified Canadians with skills in areas such as human rights, peacebuilding, democracy, security and reconstruction and to serve as a civilian standby mechanism for the United Nations and other international agencies conducting field operations.|
|Adresse :||1 Nicholas #1102
FAX: (613) 789-6125
|Veuillez visiter le site Internet de l'organisation offrant ce stage pour connaître ses exigences avant de lui envoyer votre curriculum vitae.|
|Personne ressource :||Randy Weekes|
|Site Web en français :|
|Site Web en anglais :||www.canadem.ca|
|Secteur :||Gouvernement et société civile|
|Description du stage :||
The Program Development Unit (PDU) of the UNDP office in Tajikistan
works with innovation and creative thinking to develop UNDP's program
portfolio. Planning is strategic and results oriented. Resource mobilization,
monitoring and evaluation also fall within the responsibilities of the PDU.
The JPC will complete preparations tasks as guided by CANADEM prior to taking up the overseas assignment. These preparation tasks will include:
- review and completion of documentation related to such matters as health, security, contracts and finances.
- health consultations and preparation
- travel arrangements
- contact with overseas supervisors and background document reviews on the destination country, culture and the assignment
- attendance at pre-departure orientation program covering topics including adaptation, health, security, intercultural communications, success in international work environments and follow-on employment counseling.
This position seeks a JPC with experience in programme design, resource mobilization, excellent writing skills, analytical and planning capacities, and competence with presentation, editing, publication and mapping applications.
The Programme Development Specialist will be primarily responsible to finalize form and content of all programme documents intended for resource mobilization and public relations purposes. They will support other personnel in understanding optimal presentation techniques and in developing and utilizing standard document structure templates and principles.
|Organisation d'accueil :||UNDP Tajikistan|
|Détails au sujet de l'organisation d'accueil :||UNDP is mandated by the General Assembly to serve as the UN focal point for strengthening national capacities related to disaster mitigation, prevention and preparedness, including advocacy to this end. UNDP's Executive Committee has determined that disaster reduction (prevention, preparedness and mitigation) and recovery (rehabilitation and reconstruction) comprise essential components within UNDP's development priorities in promoting:
- poverty eradication and sustainable livelihoods; gender equality and the advancement of women;
- environmental and natural resources sustainability, and sound governance.