|Organisation :||Foundation for International Training|
|Type :||Organisme non gouvernemental|
|Mandat :||FIT is an international, non-profit organization registered under the Canadian Federal Charter. Its purpose is to further social and economic progress in developing countries by strengthening human capabilities. FIT's mission is to foster and increase the capacities of local institutions to strengthen human resources for development. This mission is predicated on the conviction that indigenous people and their institutions, skills and capabilities are the most critical resources for development.|
|Adresse :||7181 Woodbine Avenue, Suite 110
FAX: (905) 305-8681
|Veuillez visiter le site Internet de l'organisation offrant ce stage pour connaître ses exigences avant de lui envoyer votre curriculum vitae.|
|Personne ressource :||Baya Bajovic|
|Secteur :||Gouvernement et société civile|
|Description du stage :||
The International Cooperation Center manages and implements national and
international cooperation programs of the National Development and Reform
Commission (NDRC). NDRC is the macroeconomic management agency under the State
Council, which formulates and implements strategies for national economic and
social development, promotes the sustainable development strategy, coordinates
development of regional economy and implements Western Region Development
Program, studies and formulates policies for economic and social development,
and maintain a balance of economic aggregates.
The intern will work with the Center to plan, design and implement part of the 2007-8 ICC work plan which includes the following program:
1. Organizing in-China and overseas training projects on public sector reform and management
2. Organizing International conference and symposium i.e. Recycle Economy International Forum
3. Compiling a research report on disabled children and children in poverty
4. Organizing a national forum inviting Canadian Experts to present topics on anti-corruption and anti-bribery
1. Research on China's Country Development Framework with particular focus on China's Poverty Reduction Strategies, disabled children and children in poverty.
2. Research on China's public sector reform policies and strategies for national development and restructuring
3. Review document to better understand ICC-NDRC's mandate and development strategies for public sector reform and poverty reduction
4. Research and compile a list of Canadian experts of public sector ethnic and anti-corruption
5. Participate in FIT's orientation program on training needs assessment, project management cycle, research skills and report writing.
6. Participate in ILC's pre-departure cross-culture briefing session
1. Assist the Deputy Director of the Training Division of the ICC in:
a. carrying out a needs analysis for overseas short-term study mission and training program
b. compiling overseas training program work plan for 2008
c. coordinating and organizing 2007 fall overseas training missions
d. coordinating in-country training program
2. Assist in project management including planning, budgeting, and contacting ICC international partners on several international funded projects including the disabled children and children in poverty.
3. Identify and contact the Canadian experts and speakers for a national forum on public sector ethnic and anti-corruption
4. Assist in organizing an international conference/symposium on Recycle Economy.
|Organisation d'accueil :||International Cooperation Center, The National Development and Reform Commission|
|Détails au sujet de l'organisation d'accueil :||The International Cooperation Center of the National Development and Reform Commission is an institution directly under the jurisdiction of NDRC. The mandate of the ICC is to organize and implement cooperation programs signed between NDRC and foreign governments, international organizations, institutions as well as foreign corporations; to conduct international seminars, workshops, lectures and training courses of synthetic and special topics in the fields of the economic development and system reform within the scope of the development strategy set by the State Council of China.|