|Organisation :||Falls Brook Centre|
|Type :||Organisme non gouvernemental|
|Mandat :||Through local, national and international community development and resource stewardship work, we encourage and support initiatives that work towards a society that respects ecosystems, honors diverse cultures and provides an economy in balance with communities and nature. To fulfill its mandate FBC communicates and demonstrates appropriate sustainable resource stewardship in our forest lands, certified organic agriculture and renewable technology projects implementation for rural community revitalization, to inspire and enable people and societies to make a conscious transition towards ecological, economic and social renewal.|
|Adresse :||125 South Knowlesville Road
Knowlesville, New Brunswick,
FAX: (506) 375-4221
|Veuillez visiter le site Internet de l'organisation offrant ce stage pour connaître ses exigences avant de lui envoyer votre curriculum vitae.|
|Personne ressource :||Daniel Ruiz-Sandoval|
|Site Web en français :|
|Site Web en anglais :||www.fallsbrookcentre.ca|
|Description du stage :||
The recent formation of the Local Organic Market Network represents a
new movement towards the expansion of the organic domestic market. The
innovative link between local producers and consumers with its regional
development implications makes this placement a unique opportunity to
participate in the triggering process of long term local development of market
- Assume responsibilities related to the management of the FBC Community Supported Agriculture.
- Act as a resource person and facilitator in workshops and training programs such as the Farmer Apprenticeship Program and the Organic Agriculture Inspector Training Workshop.
- Perform outreach activities in local schools in relation with the Global Class Initiative.
- Research and teaching on international agricultural policy and global markets.
- Organize workshops for organic food certification; Design projects for the establishment of new organic markets in Mexico.
- Support the training program for organic inspectors; Elaboration of guidelines for organic product processing and distribution in Mexican organic markets.
|Organisation d'accueil :||Centro de Investigaciones Economicas Sociales y Tecnologicas sobre la Agroindustria y Agricultura Mundial|
|Détails au sujet de l'organisation d'accueil :||Research on economic social and technological problems of agriculture worldwide. Generation of frontier knowledge in an interdisciplinary fashion to serve the needs of rural society and urban low income population.|