|Organisation :||Falls Brook Centre|
|Type :||Organisme non gouvernemental|
|Mandat :||Through local, national and international community development and resource stewardship work, we encourage and support initiatives that work towards a society that respects ecosystems, honors diverse cultures and provides an economy in balance with communities and nature. To fulfill its mandate FBC communicates and demonstrates appropriate sustainable resource stewardship in our forest lands, certified organic agriculture and renewable technology projects implementation for rural community revitalization, to inspire and enable people and societies to make a conscious transition towards ecological, economic and social renewal.|
|Adresse :||125 South Knowlesville Road
Knowlesville, New Brunswick,
FAX: (506) 375-4221
|Veuillez visiter le site Internet de l'organisation offrant ce stage pour connaître ses exigences avant de lui envoyer votre curriculum vitae.|
|Personne ressource :||Daniel Ruiz-Sandoval|
|Secteur :||Production et distribution d'énergie|
|Description du stage :||
The intern will advance Falls Brook Centre and Cuba Solar programming on
appropriate technology, in particular renewable energy applications for rural
schools and clinics. The work also involves education and community development
initiatives that address critical environmental problems and improve the
quality of life for rural families.
- Assist with Renewable Energy and Appropriate Technology programming and community awareness building initiatives.
- Promoting climate change action and implementing the Kyoto Protocol.
- Participate in hands-on work with FBC renewable energy and net metering applications.
- Assist with the ongoing development of the Mobile Renewable Energy Demonstration Centre.
- Promoting green house gas reductions as part of the FBC One Tonne Challenge initiative.
- Assist Cuba Solar with fabrication of solar energy systems for schools and clinics.
- Help develop hands-on training for rural youth in alternative energy applications.
- Workshop development and facilitation in rural villages.
- Design and construction of appropriate technology applications in rural electrification initiatives.
|Organisation d'accueil :||Cuba Solar|
|Détails au sujet de l'organisation d'accueil :||Cuba Solar is part of the Americas network promoting solar and wind power alternatives at the national and community levels. The organization is dedicated to educational approaches to energy conservation, alternatives and environmental protection.|