|Organisation :||Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters|
|Type :||Organisme non gouvernemental|
Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters is committed to the continuous improvement of the competitiveness of Canadian industry and expanding export business by:
- actively participating in the formation of domestic and international government policies to assist in the creation of a favorable climate for manufacturers and exporters;
- providing member companies with the extensive information needed to operate effectively in today¿s highly competitive international economy;
- providing opportunities for education, learning and professional growth;
- providing members with access to national and provincial research organizations and facilitate connections to the most advanced industrial R&D; and
- providing capacity development programs to improve the competitiveness of companies domestically and internationally.
|Adresse :||6725 Airport Road, Suite 200
FAX: (905) 672-0853
|Veuillez visiter le site Internet de l'organisation offrant ce stage pour connaître ses exigences avant de lui envoyer votre curriculum vitae.|
|Personne ressource :||Treena Adhikari|
|Secteur :||Entreprises et autres services|
|Description du stage :||
ACCESS! for African Businesswomen in International Trade is a regional
technical assistance programme, executed by the International Trade Centre
(Geneva) and Trade Facilitation Office Canada, funded through the Canada Africa
Fund. ACCESS! is implemented locally in partnership with trade promotion
organizations and other support institutions. The programme includes 3 main
components - training, mentoring and a web portal specific to the project which
is maintained by each country www.womenexpoters.com. Over the 3 year span, 500
businesswomen will have been trained in 10 countries.
- Develop Plan of Action
- Conducting research on the country of destination and on African businesswomen in particular to understand local trade issues and support systems available to women entrepreneurs
- Review all ACCESS training materials as well as web portal
- Attending training session with a particular focus on assisting in supporting the ACCESS Focal Points
- Support the Board and working directly with the chairperson; and
- Other duties as required.
- Assisting in the coordination of the training programmes including: recruitment of participants, coordination of training sessions, coordination of mentorship meetings, research and publishing of content for the ACCESS web portal, meet with participants to assist in the preparation of their company profiles for the web portal
- Identifying women entrepreneurs and leaders in the community that are making a difference from an economic development perspective.
- Reporting project updates periodically to CAABWA Canada and the host organization and in a timely fashion
- Providing administrative support to the host organizations as required
|Organisation d'accueil :||Federated Assocaition of Ghanaian Exporters|
|Détails au sujet de l'organisation d'accueil :||FAGE is a private, non-governmental organisation of Ghanaian exporters and exporter associations. Their membership comprises of over 2,500 exporting firms in a range of sectors, including agriculture, seafood, crafts, timber, textiles, minerals, and industrial materials. Their primary goal is to be the premier provider of technical and information services to facilitate transactions between Ghanaian firms and their global partners.
FAGE also provides services for businesswomen and is the Focal point for the ACCESS for African Businesswomen in International Trade.