|Organisation :||Disabled Peoples’ International|
|Type :||Organisme non gouvernemental|
|Mandat :||Disabled Peoples' International is a network of national organizations or assemblies of people with disabilities, established to promote the human rights of disabled people through full participation, equalization of opportunity and development.|
|Adresse :||902 - 388 Portage Avenue
FAX: (204) 783-6270
|Veuillez visiter le site Internet de l'organisation offrant ce stage pour connaître ses exigences avant de lui envoyer votre curriculum vitae.|
|Personne ressource :||Alissa Wilts|
|Secteur :||Destination plurisectorielle ou transversale Concours fournis aux organisations non gouvernementales|
|Description du stage :||
Responsibilities of the Project Officer Intern include but are not
limited to: organizing projects, effectively networking and promoting the human
rights of women and youths with disabilities, assisting with the continuing
development of the regional fundraising strategy, proposal writing and
providing administrative support to the Regional Development Officer.
In the area of women and youths with disabilities, the intern will:
- Assist in the development of regional strategies related to women and youth. This will include the formulations of regional proposals.
- Assist in the development of regional projects focusing on women and youth with disabilities. The objective of these projects is to increase the ability to advocate for systematic change in the realms of justice, legal, social, health, and educational to name a few, matters of concern to women and youth with disabilities throughout Peru.
In the area of Small Business Development, the intern will:
- Assist in the development and coordination of regional and local strategies related to small business development for people with disabilities.
- Assist in the development of proposals for small business projects focusing on capacity building of entrepreneurs with disabilities.
In the area of capacity building, the intern will:
- Assist in the organization of capacity building activities including the planning and organization of regional seminars and workshops.
- Conduct evaluations of capacity building projects.
- Providing administrative support for regional meetings.
In the area of administrative support, the intern will:
- Manage the contents of the regional website and seek out other online communication resources that would be applicable in the regional offices communication needs.
- Assist in reporting with the Latin America region, between regions and facilitate communication with DPI Headquarters.
|Organisation d'accueil :||Region Latinoamericana de la OMPD|
|Détails au sujet de l'organisation d'accueil :||The Latin America Region of DPI is a network of 17 organizations, or National Assemblies, of persons with disabilities, established to promote the human rights of persons with disabilities through full participation, equality of opportunities, and development.|